The NeuroCare Network represents at least 190,845 adults and children living with progressive neurological and neuromuscular disease in Queensland.
Founded in 2013, we draw on our collective experience to deliver better shared outcomes for Queenslanders. While we’re all individual organisations, we speak with one voice on common issues and work together to:
- Improve the quality of care offered to people living with progressive neurological and neuromuscular disease
- Increase the level of cooperation and collaboration between care providers in the community, health and disability sectors
- Deliver better coordinated, community-based services that give people more choice and control over their care
- Help everyone (individuals, families and service providers) prepare for the changes ahead with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Form strategic and operational alliances to achieve efficiencies and reduce operating costs
- Engage with State and Commonwealth Governments on policy matters